CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday





Wow, I should've paid more attention in spanish class.  Our complete presentation was in spanish today and it was amazing.   I have never learned so much football in one setting my entire life.  We also toured the mini-estadi(the mini stadium, impressive translation) where we will play a game on friday eve.  We will prep in the locker rooms and everything.  Should be pretty amazing.  We also met some guy, whose name I cant pronounce so I will get the exact spelling before I attempt, who played in multiple world cups and also played club with diego Maradonna.  Cool stuff!  We are now going to the main stadium (Camp Nou) for a tour, then going thru the Academy training session ( young kids-8yr olds) then we go to the Champions league game tonight against Shakhtar (Ukraine).  We are learning the chants and songs so we can sing along.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Cassidy said...

that is the most amazing gerfitii i have ever seen!

Frosty
:D