CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Segundo parte de Miercoles





What an amazing day of football!  First we spent 3 or 4 hours going over organization and theory of football.  Like I said earlier, it was in espanol, but it still blew my mind away even though I only got about half of what he was going through.  After that we went and watched the 16 and 17 year olds train at a 80 million dollar facility.  These kids are professional at this point and receive a salary and live at the "Massia"(apartments).  We also met Cicihno Dos Santos, who is the father of Giovanni and Jonathan.  Both part of the mexican national team, and their brazilian dad played professionally for years.  Mazihno was the other footballer we met.  He was part of the brazilian world cup team in 94 when it was in the states.  Greg and I are pictured with Both Cicihno and Mazihno.  After we met those amazing jugadores, we headed to the stadium to watch FCB warm up for the champions league game and also watch them go on to loose 3-2 to Shakhtar (Ukraine).  They played all the reserves in order to rest the first team for the super classico on saturday.  This is the biggest game of the year, It's comprable to the super bowl here and will probably have as many viewers.  Take a look at the pic's and I'll have lots more in the morning.  We are training technical all morning.  Tomorrow evening we get to see a Polish club that is traveling down for a scrimmage against 12 year old FCB team.  This was the most amazing soccer day of my life and It will only get better.

Ciao!

5 comments:

Skinner family said...

Hi Coch Josh! I am glad that you are having fun and learning alot. You look very cold! So does Greg! Good luck tomorrow but have fun! Hope that not everything is in espanol...hang in there!
Bailey #14

alicia mills photography said...

What are some of the highest records for juggling? I practiced with my mom and also did passes, she tried but she IS NO good! Ciao 2 u too! (my mom says that alot)
- shelby #5 -

:-)

Savannah Pulliam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savannah Pulliam said...

Hey Coach! I hope you are having fun! What is it like in Spain? It looks cold. How many juggles have you got? : ) I can't wait for you to come home and I think the team thinks that too. Be safe tomorrow!
Savannah #9

Coach Josh Pulliam said...

Hi sweetie,
Thanks for the comment on the blog. I miss you a ton and cant wait to tell you all I learned.
Ciao
Dad